February 23, 2015

It's been a strange year. Relocation, job-less-ness, a transition to a completely-different kind of life. Not strange in a bad-kind of way, just 'strange'. Sometimes I wonder if any of us completely understand the consequences of decision-making until they are living them. But then I realize that knowing the unknowable is an exercise in futility-frustration best left to political pundits and religious zealots. Me, I've never really had a tendency to look before I leap - and so far this obsessive need to jump off cliffs and hope for a happy landing has served me well. And life - life becomes what I choose to make of it. And to tell you the truth, life is pretty-damn-good :)

How're you doing?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...


Well, part of the problem is that JPMorgan Chase says " XEB is not sponsored by JPMorganChase". So if I were you I would get on that...

Sam said...

And then I hear the echo of my own voice in your space..