October 25, 2013


It's a process, this obsessive life-de-cluttering.

First I delete all the unnecessary garbage in my laptop. It's squeaky, clean and empty now. No clutter, no random files, nothing unsorted. Helps also that it's a shiny-brand-new-one.

Then I attack my digital footprint. I unsubscribe everything that is sending me unnecessary emails. I block the marauders, set my profiles to invisible and generally try to eviscerate the junk. I initiate an ongoing stealth attack against my facebook-buddies. Basically, I clean up there too.

This morning, I turn to the phone. Delete-delete-delete all unnecessary applications. Games-I-never-really-ended-up-playing. People-from-my-phone-list. Messages from who-knows-how-long-ago. Zap, they're all gone.

What-next?

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you haven't zapped me from the list! ;)

Zahara

Xeb said...

Haha, no! You passed the meaningful conversation criterion :P

Ayesha Khatri said...

thats whole lot of cleaning and deleting =)