September 22, 2013

Rapunzel, Rapunzel let down your hair!

No.

Err, that's not the script R. At this point you're supposed to gracefully uncurl the masses of fibre that nature has gifted to you, and send it hurtling down towards this fair prince. Don't you want true 'lowe'?

I don't know.

You don't know if you want true love?

No, after going through a number of 'lowes', I'm beginning to suspect there's no such thing as 'love'. Also, it hurts.

Throwing down your hair hurts?

Maybe. Maybe what huts more is what climbs up through the window. Because the truth is every frog harbors princely-delusions. And every prince is a bit of a frog. And maybe the person I'm waiting for only exists in the figments of my imagination.

So you 'are' waiting?

Ofcourse, isn't everyone?

Waiting for what?

Everything. Nothing.

Vague, as always. Will you ever make sense?

Why does everything need to make sense? Why can't it just 'be'? Why can't we just 'be'?

It can, we can, you on the other hand are thinking too much.

Don't I always?

Yes. Now let down your hair. Maybe this will be the last time you ever have to.

No.

(kahani khatam)

2 comments:

Tayla Free said...

I am new to your blog and already love your writing. O.o you are such a powerful writer.

Tay
x

My new blog; http://smartestthingsheeversaid.blogspot.com/

Xeb said...

Thanks Tay :)