August 22, 2013

Is it weird that a full day has passed since you disseminated the dreaded 'profile' complete with suitable-picture and you are strangely disappointed that there is as yet no message from the dark-side asking you to meet with a suitable candidate? It's like nobody wants you anymore.

What is this strange damned-if-you-do and damned-if-you-don't feeling?

Most confusing.

In other (more pertinent) news, I experienced my first hot air balloon ride today. For all those jumpers-out-of-planes who would scoff at this rather mundane-thrill-seeking-experience, let me tell you that floating out there on Philadelphia skyline with nothing more than a basket protecting you from dropping down five hundred feet is more than a little unnerving. Add to it the bumps caused by wind pressure, and the ups and downs of movement of people (particularly some rather curiously unafraid three-year olds) and you have what in Xeb-world is equivalent to a rather scary-ride.

Oh, and I had a Philly Cheese Steak Sandwich from a tiny hole-in-the-wall in the depths of old-town Philly.

Good-day, all around :)

3 comments:

shahrukh said...

Glad to read you are enjoying yourself. Have fun.... have lots of fun. :)

Furree Katt said...

At first I was a tad bit envious about the hot air balloon ride, but then I read about the Philly cheese steak and now it's safe to say I'm burning with jealousy.

I'm happy that you're having a nice time! <3

Anonymous said...

Dont worry about the no response, I guess the tree day rule applies here also