February 7, 2013

And as if life was not complicated enough between the rebound-boy and the random-man-who-wants-to-marry-me-but-who-I-most-assuredly-don't-want, the community grapevines have engineered another potential mango-boy. While his mother and mine are becoming fast pen-pals via email he messages me on facebook and whatsap. We've had some rather perfunctory conversations, I've as good as refused his suit, but I wonder how my mother will react when she hears that this decision is completely influenced by the fact that he ends each sentence with a ...lol'.

I don't know about you, but I think that qualifies as a stellar reason for rejection.

Just saying.... 'lol'

7 comments:

Saad F'akhtar said...

That's a perfectly valid reason to reject someone.

Anonymous said...

saad please divorce ur wife asap and get married to xeb. she needs you now more than ever

Xeb said...

Yes Saad. Else I'll forever and ever be stuck with a '...lol'-er.

Waisay it occurs to me anon, that you have been obsessed with me far longer than anyone ever has. Why don't YOU marry me. That would be a good solution to this predicament. Dont-cha-think?

Saad F'akhtar said...

Anon, you wouldn't say that if you knew my wife well!

Xeb said...

Anon, there will come a time - pretty soon - when you will know his wife well. Chances are that's going to be when she's going to be carving your heart out with a blunt spoon.

Can't say we'll miss you much though... 'lol'

Babar said...

It surely is. Shows utter lack of any semblance of creativity or originality. lol

Babar said...

BTW, this 'lol' is a pretty offensive word in Punjabi...lol.