November 6, 2011

You know that a relationship is unequal when the loss of you will leave a giant, gaping, unfillable hole in my life. And the loss of me won't change your world at all.

How much sense does it make to open your arms, let someone in and takeover your life-as-you-know-it? My-Boid would be the first one to jump into this conversation and say - but-this-is-what-you-always-do. And this-is-why-people-like-you-can't-handle-relationships. You give too much, and along with that gift comes a set of often-unreasonable expectations. Which perhaps nobody can be realistically expected to meet. And that's when it-all-comes-crashing-down.

Oh-well. I asked for it.

Did-I-not?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK now, time to go back to saad

Anonymous said...

Nothing is infinite. You were in the interior once and now you're on the coast.

Bloody Mary said...

Well, so is life sometimes. *hug*

shahrukh said...

No, you didn't ask for it, but did you expect it?

Xeb said...

I usually expect the worst. Part of my pessimistic-cynical-charm. Does not bode well for present (or future) relationships though!

Anonymous said...

Yes it does, bc you get better than you expected sometimes!

How do we know said...

hmmm... haw... now that i have hummed and hawwed... we shall hug... :) and hum... and wait.. until the next time...

Take Care!