September 9, 2011

My horoscope for today says:

"You may do something today that you have been waiting to do for a very long time. It is a day of revolution, and you intend your love life to be revolutionized in a big way. No half measures; no unfulfilled intentions. The time you have been waiting for is beckoning - put on your glad rags and be the best you've ever been."

I say, "yeh-cheez! It's about effing time I was the best I've ever been"

*run-around-feeling-good-about-myself-for-a-bit*

then I begin to wonder, err, what exactly am I supposed to be doing today to revolutionize my life?

realize-it's-all-just-bullshit-and-my-life-is-going-to-stay-exactly-this-way-forever-and-ever

*walk-off-muttering*

super-sigh and good-morning all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's only beleivable for the person who is already like that. For you it would be a 180. Btw I like this new font for comments. It allows us commenters to feel smart ( which must have been our semi conscious motivation all along...)

Anonymous said...

Also, i dont like your new header very much. Its too breakfast-club ish. This is your first warning. Second warning, your name goes on the board... If you wanted to be locked with faux American jocks, cheerleaders, nerds and stoners at a boarding school... You had your chance at that dreadful edifice on Riverside Drive.