February 26, 2011

I deny winter today. I get dressed up in a pretty, flowery kameez with black skinny trousers and leave my heavy black coat behind hanging in the cupboard with all the other stuffy winter accessories. Mr. weather will not dictate my life today, I decide, as I dance out of the house (sans socks) in pretty colored high-heeled shoes. It's strange how liberated I feel without them silly boots. I drive to work today without the heater, putting my windows down just a little bit so I can feel the fresh, chilly air on my face.

It's a good day, people. It's a very good day! :D

4 comments:

J Jay. said...

you rule girl!!! :)

Anonymous said...

deny the reality as well. please please agree to become saad's second wife.

Tinuviel said...

I hate the cold. And we can hardly do that here without dying of hypothermia..

Anonymous said...

They say a picture is worth a thousand words, but if that is a 70 words description it, too, is worth a picture :)