December 10, 2010

I have not stopped blogging.

Not consciously at any rate. But I have been missing, and for that I apologize to those of you out there who pointed out my absence. Life, it seems, has a way of taking over in a way that sometimes precludes documentation.

Or maybe I'm just missing my muse.

To answer some other questions/comments, I have not gotten married yet. Remember giggling rishta-boy? Apparently (says mommy) 'he' turned me down. It seem's I'm not his type. Try as I might (and I did try) there seems to be no way to convince the nearest-and-dearest that I wouldn't have had Mr. Hobbies tied to me in holy-matrimony had he come begging on his knees - so I give up and just let them feel sorry for me in the background.

Meanwhile I bury my head in work and, err, work.

And that's where I've been. How've you been?

4 comments:

Roshni said...

Bechara. :P
I've been good, busy with school but sometimes busy is good compared to non-busy.
Greys Anatomy?! =o ..Torres shut the door on Arizona! 0myg0d.

Ubaid said...

lol, I was surprized that how could you be so busy that you didn't get a chance to blog, khair glad to see you write again :)

and ab shadi ker lohh bohat ho gaya :p but to come to think of it, seriously good guys are either gay or committed...

Lonely Perverted Soul said...

Ive been here too... Been swamped with work too... We still haven't had that sheesha plan yet...

Anonymous said...

Good to have you back - we were not amused by your truancy. You need a thorough (but flexible) plan of attack, and you'll find other boys in a few weeks. Outside of the 'official' method, I would suggest that any topic of conversation is good aside from exclusively female topics. What worked for you before? Missing your thorough and insightful travel reporting - how about a picture or two, - you know, wearing a nice scarf, smiling next to some urchins...?