November 16, 2010

I'm not a superstitious person, but I've suddenly begun to have a new-found respect for jinxes. It occurs to me that an extraordinary number of times in the recent past as soon as I've begun to be happy-excited about something thats going well, I've been unable to 'not' talk about it to someone or the other. And believe it or not, almost immediately after I do talk about it it seems as if whatever it was that I was looking forward to unravels at the seams and I'm left standing there with nothing to hold on to wondering what-the-hell-just-happened.

*sigh*

7 comments:

.sydra. said...

*sigh*
i know the feeling. =[

shahrukh said...

Nazar lagi jayech. Monuh bun raakh. I know that must be difficult at times. :)

Lonely Perverted Soul said...

Yea just dont tell anyone untill the thing u were looking forward to is done :D

shahrukh said...

On another note, who is http://xeb with one s? Stumbled across that blog. Anyone you know?

Xeb said...

You mean 'xeblicious' with one 's'? That would be me, in another life. How did you manage to stumble across the blog though, if we're talking about the same one its been closed/restricted for a long-ish time.

shahrukh said...

Different computer, no bookmarks. Was searching for this blog and that popped up. The invited only caught me by surprise. Found the right xeb later.

Salman Latif said...

Start talking about the next thing you're really looking forward to - let's see if the jinx works the other way :P