October 12, 2010

You lose some, you win some, and it seems like this month is mostly all about about winning for me. First a new cellphone. Tis a pretty little Samsung touch-screen which looks a bit like an egg (if one must be honest) but a very-nice-egg. I've only admired it from a distance though, as I find myself reluctant to let go of my battered Nokia set. But one must take the plunge sometime, and as difficult as change is, I've always maintained that if cold water is all that's available to swim in, it's best to jump in headfirst instead of sneaking in one-foot-at-a-time. Next I find that I've 'won' a free food tasting from what is going to be the next best cafe in Karachi. I, along with ze family, will enjoy the chef's delicacies this weekend when I hit the city-by-the-sea. Don't you just love insider information? *hehe*

It's been a good couple of weeks people! :)

3 comments:

Deepak Iyer said...

You mood switches remind me of SF and its micro-climates.

Xeb said...

D: It's all in a PMS-y day darling! Kya karain, it is the way it is, and we are a little mad out here! :P

Deepak Iyer said...

Ah .. it all makes so much more sense now [:)]