October 21, 2010

I'm distracted, says she, and my attention-span is shattered to bits. I have a headache from thinking too much and my tummy hurts in anticipation of things that aren't quite turning out the way I expected. I keep staring out of the window wondering what I should be thinking, saying, feeling right now. I have no idea what's going on with me, I just know its strange, and kind-of-not-very-nice.

ummhmmm, says he, not really paying attention, but looking around for a pen and something to write on.

So, says she, is this it? Is this love?

No, says he. It's nothing to worry about, it's probably just a minor bug. Take two panadol extra's and go to bed. By tomorrow morning, you'll be fine.

*sigh*

3 comments:

PehlaykaNataa said...

here is what i think...and i may be completely off the track here but...
you think too much
you question too much
you worry too much

If you can make one heap of all your winnings
And risk it on one turn of pitch-and-toss,
..
only then will you know. only then.

Saad said...

you have the most abhorrent way of using apostrophes. Learn some syntax!

Lonely Perverted Soul said...

Hey.. Wat happened to ur posts? hm..