October 3, 2010

The combined forces of my mother and the maid are determined to eradicate a recently discovered cockroach menace from my house. As soon as a roach is seen (and unfortunately quite a few are) they run after it armed with insect-killing spray of assorted variety. Two days later I have no idea if the super-resilient cockroach population in my house is at all affected by the warfare, however I'm quite convinced that if they keep this up, the odor of the stupid-spray will most definitely kill me.

*sigh*

7 comments:

Bea said...

LOL best of luck to ur mum and maid.. and ya definately try to stay away from the insect sprays..

shootingstar said...

Hi...my visit to the blog is nice, :)
I am sure those sprays would make u soo dizzy..

drop a visit to my blog sumtime.

ordered-chaos said...

Better roach then the rate, the 4 legged sort i had to put up with in Beijing.

Sprays are kinder then the way the Chinese carpenter disposed of the rodent ;)

Alpha Za said...

hmm...maybe something cool with happen and you'll mutate into something cool...like an Xmen.....

hera k said...

Uff I have the same problem in my house. The maid goes crazy with the spray. Its like shes on a shootout mission. Sometime I feel the roaches probably look at her and the spray, roll their eyes and go like "Whatever!"

Fazeel said...

eeekh!!! so is the killing of roaches over? or still going on?

shahrukh said...

How's the Pathan connection progressing? Learned how to make Chappli Kababs yet?