September 28, 2010

"That sound you hear, that's the sound of someone realising that sometimes, it's easier to change the world than it is your own life."

'Me', over at 'I Wrote This For You' says things guaranteed to elicit sighs born of the pleasure-pain one gets when inner-most thoughts are heard, beautifully re-phrased and placed out there for everyone to see. He makes me wish I was clever enough to have it said it first. And even as I resent (deeply sometimes) that he says what I want to, better-than-I ever-could, he has my gratitude for saying what I feel. The site, a recently discovered gem (courtesy Ali G), is proof that when it comes to feelings, simplicity really is most effective. And 'Me', I don't know who you write this for, but I have to confess a part of me really wishes you were writing for me.

6 comments:

Maryam said...

Ali G got the site from me -_-

I want to be menshunned! =P

Xeb said...

Haha, thank you Maryam for your role in introducing me to 'Me' :P

Me said...

Thank you Xeb, Ali G and Maryam, for reading, and for sharing it with people, it really does mean a lot to me and I appreciate it.

Keep well,

Me

Xeb said...

M: You're welcome. Keep writing, your words are truly lovely! :)

Rakhi said...

Couldn't agree with you more on that website. I got to it through the same website that led me to you. :) Dreamcatcher she's called.

Xeb said...

R: I'm not sure I know her, but I'm indebted :)