September 3, 2010

It seems I have acquired another troll. This one annoys me more than usual because of his/her utterly obnoxious use of grammar. Truth be told, it pains me to be recipient to such ill-worded insults. For future reference, a little bit of class, darlings, would be appreciated when you talk to me. Given that ignoring him/her is not an option (too-damned-annoying) I suppose I could disable anonymous commenting altogether, which would be a pity since some of my anons I quite like. Or I could begin moderating comments on my blog which would be both time-consuming, and a bit of a nuisance. Trolls are so unnecessary! Sigh.

9 comments:

kay-without a tee! said...

yeah...i had to fiercely restrain myself from not reacting to the Peww-anonymous.
Such a useless piece of sh*t.

Xeb said...

As I said. Most-annoying-anon, this one.

Anonymous said...

yeah what the hell does pew mean anyways? Please dont disable anon lekin!

Ubaid said...

I don't have any class either :(

Xeb said...

Anon: I have no idea. I think 'that' annoys me most! :P And I may have no choice. Apologies in advance. You could always invest in a google-account though!

UB: *shush* ofcourse you do! :)

How do we know said...

u've started speaking like The Little Prince

Xeb said...

H: Err, who's The Little Prince?

Anonymous said...

The Little Prince is a philosophical children's book. I'm surprised I know that and you didn't. I think for the RUDE anons, surely *you* can come up with a really funny, good comeback? Your blog is awesome. :)

Xeb said...

Thank you! :) Keep reading...