September 4, 2010

I got to my basement today to find my car standing there looking woebegone and rain-splattered from yesterday. The car-washing-guy had obviously not gotten to my gaari yet, but I found him a few cars away merrily washing someone else's vehicle. I asked him, most unhappily, why he hadn't gotten to my car yet, and he says he will after he finishes this one. At which point I asked him how he had conveniently managed to forget that I leave my house obnoxiously early in the a.m. He looks at me and says, 'nai, woh toh mujhe pata hai, magar miss, aap Saturday ko bhi office jaati hain?'

*super-sigh*

2 comments:

Bea said...

awww poor guy... and ya poor you.. but ya working at saturdays and that too at A.M is pretty much annoying..

Lonely Perverted Soul said...

Ouch.. Thats bad...