August 7, 2010

True Blood is not fun anymore. All the characters have gone somewhat berserk and it seems like the screenplay is being reinvented at the end of each episode. Unfortunately, I've finished Glee Season 1 (it was very good, am looking forward to season 2) and Grey's Anatomy isn't back yet, and since True Blood continually disappoints I'm quite at the loose end as to what-to-watch. That, and semi-hermithood (every night is not a party) means I have quite a bit of time on my hands. Time where I cannot bring myself to do a single iota of work, but sleep would be sacrilege.

I think I need a new hobby.

Any ideas?

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Good Wife

Xeb said...

Err, is that a TV show or have you been talking to my mom? :P

hira said...

oh my goddddd. NO. true blood is actually getting interesting now. i loathe russell the king - so ewww. anyway, you should start watching bones :P

Anonymous said...

I am waiting for Dexter Season 5 :)

kay-tee said...

take up gardening....or watch masterchef australia! total wipeout is good once in a while too!

Anonymous said...

watch Spartacus and The Vampire Diaries - 2 very very good shows, trust me :p.....or take up cooking...fun, easy and healthy :p

B said...

ummm..
-baking?
-photography?
-cooking.. maybe..
-juggling!
-a pet? cat kitten dog puppy bird fish rabbit?
-learn to play an instrument? i think i read you used to play guitar. maybe i remember wrong.

anyways, as you can see i was basically brainstorming this list as i wrote. i found this website while searching: http://www.notsoboringlife.com/

B said...

OH OH OH. CALLIGRAPHY.

Saira said...

I know eh. The last episode was completely bleh. Same issue. It's the only show I watch. :( But I second Vampire Diaries. New season should start soon I think.

Sahar (random stalker) said...

Parks and Reacreation, if you enjoy The Office kind of humour, although is much than The Office! You can find it on sidereel.