August 30, 2010

Lord V’s government is a delight-a-day. Guess what they’ve been upto aaj? The News tells us that our esteemed government has requested the British to sharaafat-se hand over Mr. Shamim Khan (otherwise known as the babaji-who-threw-the-shoe) to the PPP, sorry, Pakistani authorities. Say’s the government that Mr. Khan was (and always has been) wanted for murder in his native Palai Gala of Sehnsa Subdivision in Azad Kashmir. Apparently, in his former life this dangerous-dangerous man has been attempting (though not very successfully) murders of local policemen. His nefarious past caught up with him the day he took the evil decision to lob a shoe at Lord V. Immediately, our cunning Ministry of the Interior put-two-and-two together and connected the shoe-thrower of today to the murderer of yesterday. And since justice-loving Pakistan will never tolerate that a villain of his stature live free and prosper they have very-properly issued a notice to UK for immediate extradition. Very-soon, my darlings, this blot on the Pakistani escutcheon will be brought home and made to pay for all his various crimes. In the meantime we shall all live happily-ever-after. The-End.

8 comments:

Ali said...

You've heard of the NYSE fiasco? Apparently the government was given 60 minutes of commercial time in the NYSE to appeal for donations. According to Geo, they spent that time flashing pictures of lord V and lackies instead. Vaow.

Btw- my brother told me, it's not first hand knowledge, this so I can't vouch for authenticity.

Aneela Z said...

and will the biggest Bhai of all Altaf Hussein getting a seat next to him on the flight home?

Purple said...

Ali, I heard that too. No such luck eh. eeediotism (yes I made that word :P) and hypocrisy. I tell you!!

Lets have Bhai and Lord V up there too?

I like how you sweetly butchered X! :P

Xeb said...

A: I hadn't heard, but nothing seems to surprise me anymore! :P

A: How can you compare this shoe-throwing-monster with Altaf Bhai? Shame on you! :P

P: Thank you! *bows*

noone said...

lol...i loved this one
do u have a reference..internet main..i wanna share it...specially with all fans of Lord-V and his death-eaters

Xeb said...

Lord V and the death-eaters still have fans? I'm shocked! But no, I'm sorry I have no idea where to find this online (search Rehman Shah, extradition) but it was on the front page of this days printed 'The News'. Let me know if you find it, I'll link it here for future reference! :P

noone said...

http://www.dawn.com/wps/wcm/connect/dawn-content-library/dawn/news/pakistan/12-british+govt+approached+for+show+thrower+extradition--bi-02?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+dawn%2Fnews%2Fpakistan+(DAWN.COM+-+Pakistan+News)

Xeb said...

Thank you :)