August 24, 2010

I know its Ramzan and-all-that and I know that we're all supposed to be in mourning (in solidarity with the flood victims) but despite all that I can't help but be victim to a deep desperate desire to go dancing. There are days when one should be sad and appropriately grief-stricken, and then there are days reserved for absolute, utter triviality. Today, I suspect is one of the latter. I vote we chuck aside other worries and run-away to a night club somewhere with the cheapest bollywood music and most blinding disco lights. Lets-go, lets-go, lets-go!

6 comments:

Vagabond said...

Hahaha, good show. I love how you have given a few lines long buffer in the beginning, like given in those standard 'we're sorry'-rejection emails because you knew directly jumping on to 'Dancing-Bollywood-night' would not have been a great idea, especially amidst floods and lynching incidents. Smart...hehe.

Xeb said...

Haha, as you can undoubtedly tell I've had some practice wording rejections! :P

Vagabond said...

I have had some practice in digesting these rejections. I have come to a point, where I read the buffer and then I read no more. The first one was a letter from my first choice college, years ago. And the last one was from P&G last month. FML. Haha..

Xeb said...

Poor baby! :P *there-there*

ibteda said...

Google "an urge to dance" ;)

Lonely Perverted Soul said...

:) yea i kinda do have tht feeling too... even though i should sad or something...