August 9, 2010

I have a sign at the back of my head. A sign I can't see, can't read, can't remove but know for a fact is there. The sign is an open invitation to all Pakistani men of the lecherous variety (with added emphasis on those over the age of forty-five) to hit on me. Those who work in government offices seem to be most acutely conscious of this sign, which compels them to immediately launch into action.

For the sake of my continued sanity I think I need to take some time to hunt for, and locate this goddamn sign. To replace it - once found - with another one that says 'lechers need not apply'.

Thank-you, good-bye.

9 comments:

Deepak Iyer said...

And you're okay with the above 45 age? [:P]

Xeb said...

Point. Perhaps I shall have to rethink sign. :P

Thoth said...

Oh i am in like mid twenties and like totally lecherous with a glad-eye-grin.
But hey atleast i am not over 45.

Xeb said...

Hehe, I wonder what is better. Young and lecherous or old and non lecherous. What I do know is that the usual combination of old and lecherous is fairly *ick* inducing! :P

What I truly wonder is, do they not realize I'm old enough to marry their sons? Except I'd rather not because I'd live in constant dread of hubby-dear following his father's not-so-illustrious footsteps.

How do we know said...

no darling, i think that all women come with this sign, and its not on the back of our head.. its right there, on our foreheads, on our faces. this sign has another speciality - its vivisble only to men.

Lonely Perverted Soul said...

Just go for the younger men... (Like Me :P)... I think they'll be more loyal and passionate or something...

Xeb said...

H: *sigh* I suspect you may be right! :P

LPS: Good try. Thanks but I think I'll pass! *hehe*

Lonely Perverted Soul said...

Hey who said i was talking abt me.. :P

Xeb said...

Haha, point. My bad :)