August 21, 2010

I got back to my computer after nearly six hours to find only ONE unread email in my inbox. I refreshed (sure that the internet was screwed up or something) but there you go, it's true: only one email. In six hours. And that too a silly spam-y forward I deleted instantly. Then nothing. A completely empty mailbox. This has not happened to me in like 'ever'. Where are the blog commenters? The facebook stalkers? The random email-ers? The development-sector updates? The 1001 email-group-mailers? The not-so-funny forwards? Where is everybody!?

:(

10 comments:

Roshni said...

maybe if i knew yur emial add....maybeee.... if you wnated one from me =/

Xeb said...

Haha, you don't need my email address. The comments come straight to my mailbox. So that's one more email in six hours - makes two! :)

crackfire said...

Kabhi kisi aur ke blog pe bhi comment karo, shayad reply aa jaye.

Ek email de ek email le :P

lubz said...

awww lol I should probably comment more often then?

i sit here just reading your posts and almost never comment :S

maybe you're gettin fewer stalkers because of ramadan? maybe...

kay-without a tee! said...

why dont u do a post raunchy enough, just to incite reactions, only for the joy of more emails?
:D
the things I wud do, only for interesting reactions..... :P

Anonymous said...

lolol

Minerva said...

Ta.





Email alert!

Xeb said...

c: Point! :P

l: Please do comment more often! :) I'm glad you enjoy reading though.

k: *hehe* that's an idea.

Anon: Err, yes.

M: Got it! Thanks! :P

Awais Aftab said...

I know the feeling ;)

Lonely Perverted Soul said...

Lol.. sorry my fault... i guess i was just lazy.. :p