August 19, 2010

Dear Prospective-Significant-Other,

Thank you for taking out the time to get to know me. I appreciate it, I really do. However when I think ahead to living the rest of my life (or yours depending on who pops off first) with you I cannot help but be filled with a sense of dread. The truth is, it's not you, it's me. I'm the one who cannot appreciate your fine degrees and sterling qualities. I'm just afraid after I marry you I'll have to develop a penchant for adventure sports (which I quite detest) just to prevent life from being as dull-as-dishwater. I'm sure you're a nice guy, the unfortunate truth is that you're about as interesting as diet-vanilla-pudding. And I'm more of a molten chocolate cake kind of a person.

Trust me, someday you'll find someone-who-is-not-I who will love every single thing about you (vanilla essence and all) at which point you will breath a sigh of relief that 'this' particular association went nowhere.

Much love,

Xeb

6 comments:

Ubaid said...

If I have a little clue about what sort of person he is... Us ki jaan MUCH LOVE per atak jaye gi ;) hahaha

Xeb said...

*hehe*

Let's hope not! :P

Bubbles said...

ub depends if he reads the blog or not :P

Xeb said...

B: Ofcourse he doesn't! :P

Lonely Perverted Soul said...

"the unfortunate truth is that you're about as interesting as diet-vanilla-pudding. And I'm more of a molten chocolate cake kind of a person."...
Oh i just love this line... :P

Koi nai u'll find you molten chocolate cake... *I so wana go get a daredevil from gelatto right now* ....

kay-without a tee! said...

Agreed with LPS; I can so relate to those associations.
Last year, I rejected a guy and based my 'no' upon the fact that he's a product of Gen Zia's era, whereas I'm from Musharraf's.
that was supposed to be totally logical, but I wonder why my mom just cudnt get her head around it.