August 23, 2010

According to a rather inane flower-delivery email service I'm subscribed to, it's kiss-and-make-up day. Today is the day you tell your friends and lovahs that you're (and I quote) 'so over it'. You know, I never thought about it before, but it totally makes sense for me to contact people-who-I-am-over, send them flowers and a kiss just to let them know they're finally out of my life, and I couldn't give less of a shit about them. Yup. This day (like all the rest of the days engineered to make us buy things we don't need) makes absolutely perfect sense. *heh*

7 comments:

Vagabond said...

Wow, I am taken aback by such lucrative, out of the box, business plans these gooras come up with.

I mean, I would not give a shit about people I have gotten over. I'd rather send a bag of stones than flowers and kisses. Haha. I say this with their faces flashing in front of my eyes, hence the aforementioned love : )

Purple said...

Such flowery ways of being sadism :P

Vagabond said...

Can I send some flowers to my boss sitting right before me, to express how much I detest his senseless bakwaas? Willing to pay premium on purchase:P

Xeb said...

*hehe*

Anonymous said...

LOL @ vagabond's comment about his boss.

Purple said...

Oh my God.
I think im forgetting how to talk.
being sadism?! :O :P

Lonely Perverted Soul said...

Yea i think i need to have one of these days too....