July 14, 2010

Who said I was short on options? Why right this minute I got this lovely message on skype.

"My name is Haider, I am from Islamabad, I think you are a beautiful lady who is looking forward to maybe have friendship with Honest True Guy. Would you be interested in meeting a mature, nice, Honest Guy?. Should you want to know more about me, don’t hesitate to ask me!
if your schedule would allow to meet me in Islamabad. i will come where ever you want to meet.
Trust & believe on me i will not ever ever break your trust and its my promise to you that u really happy & enjoyed with me & u never did before. waiting ur reply Cheers! Haider"

Now imagine that. And here I am, all depressed thinking there's no one out there for me. What-a-pity I'm not in Islamabad right now, but as soon as I go back I'm thinking Haider and I should get in touch. Where else, I ask you, will I find such an Honest True Guy to make friendship with?

10 comments:

Deepak Iyer said...

Leaving the English bit, he's perfect.
So when are kids expected?

ibteda said...

Xeb I really happy, you find true honest guy who make you happy like you never did before.
Rush back to Isloo so you can get really enjoyed and make friendship & renew your faith in life and world and men.

ibteda said...

Excuse me but this whole make friendship thing reminds me of Adam Sandlers wanting to make sticky in Don't Mess with Zohan. :D

Xeb said...

D: All in good time darling, all in good time.

i: *hehe* strangely a lot of funny characters seem to be sending me messages on skype these days. I have no idea how they got hold of the username! :S

Roshni said...

such a catch =0

How do we know said...

U just might want to give this guy a chance... try maarne mein kya jata hai..at most u will break ur heart again, at least you will get a gud blog post. Please.. hamare liye...

Minerva said...

Haye haye, kia zamana agaya hai. Ab itne achay shareef aur sachay larkey skype pe dhoondne se milenge.

Tch tch tch.

Anonymous said...

English toh sikhayi bhi ja sakti hei.. sharaafat nahi.
I'll say go ahead and take the plunge

Anonymous said...

The guy seems lame but so are we, judging him on his English skills.

Peace!!

Deepak Iyer said...

X: Unacceptable answer [:)]