July 18, 2010

Whatever they say, one thing is for certain: old friends are the bestest. Thank you B & A for forcing me out of hermithood for today. I'm glad we met (and I'm sorry I was a drama queen about it) and I can safely say I had a better time hanging with the two of you than I've had in months! And I realize thats what I've been missing. I've been so busy trying to (not) fit in, meet new people, perform the endless round of introductions in Islamabad's incestuous little social jungle I've almost forgotten how good it feels to be around people who know exactly who I am (good, bad and awful) and who love me despite. To sip coffee, talk about nothing (and everything) and laugh-laugh-laugh. I love you guys. Thank you so very much for being there for me, no matter how much of a disaster I am. :)

And thank you also for taking me to the super-interesting taro card reader. Here's to the next 12 months. May all the cards promised, and more, actually happen. *cheers* ;)

3 comments:

ordered-chaos said...

Since my old friends are unavailable can I pl have the taro readers address and contact, I need the cards to tell me something good.

Xeb said...

Haha, this really fabulous guy who sits in the Forum, in Karachi. Pay him a visit if you get the chance!

Jenneth said...

what did he say?