Things I learned today:
- Of the top 50 films of the last decade, I have only seen 5. Shame on me. I hereby resolve to catch up on quality cinema. Anybody want to join me?
- The corporate sector sucks. I'm glad I work in development. Having a soul, beats selling shampoo anyday!
- I really haven't done anything substantial in life until I manage to barter a house for a red paper clip. Except I think I'll start with a staple pin. More mileage, methinks. Anybody want to trade me a Mercedes for a staple pin?
- Disgusting-diet denies me chocolate. When I need it the most-est even. What-a-nuisance-this-is. I should just give in to obesity and be happy. *hmph*
- Apparently Ms. Clinton doth returneth but they did not invite me to come meet her. I'm hurt. Clearly, they don't love me anymore. *sigh*