July 22, 2010

It's magical-mausam today. The sky is dull, grey and promising intermittent rain.
The sun is in hiding, taking with it all traces of last week's opressive heat. Every now-and-then it peeks out as if to say a cheeky hello, draping the hills in sunlight for a few minutes, before running off to somewhere else. I look out of my office window directly on to a rushing stream and green-green hills. Everything looks washed, and clean and soft somehow. As if the deity re-defined my existence in watercolors.

Anybody fancy a picnic-on-the-rocks?

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

chalo :)

Xeb said...

aajao, chalte hain :)

SaJ said...

Bring the Madonna. :)

sharbet said...

It's finally rained here too and it's cloudy. It feels so serene!

ibteda said...

Dunno about picnic, but if you are up for a hike, we could go to trail three.

uglyduckling91 said...

your header makes me wanna go on a picnic.

Pesto Sauce said...

Send some of this weather here

I just flashed a post cribbing about heat here

Anonymous said...

The current header pic of your blog reminds me of the movie The Nanny Diaries :)

Xeb said...

S: Madonna?

s: The weather is all around beautiful today. About time too!

i: I might just take you up on it! Not this week, but next week Sunday-ish?

ud: my header makes me want to flyyy away! :)

P: *aww* It was truly horrible here too before the rain. Hope some of it comes your way soon!

Anon: Not Mary Poppins? :P

Anonymous said...

is this the singer xeb

Xeb said...

Err no. That would be 'Zeb' of Zeb & Haniya' you're referring to.

Xeb said...

(and this is not her)

SaJ said...

errr...Madonna of the rocks anyone?