July 2, 2010

I'm disgruntled. Four killer workout sessions and untold hours of achy, painy muscles later, instead of shucking four sizes and becoming super-model skinny, I've actually been having trouble putting my fitted jeans on. Amir, over at Metafitnosis, says this is normal given the strenuous workout. He compares my body to a pimple and, he says, it is swelling because it is inflamed. In a few days (maybe even tomorrow) the muscles will subside and I shall be able to fit into skinny jeans again. So there you have it. After a work-workout filled week I head to Karachi, transformed into one giant pimple.

Have I mentioned lately, how much life sucks? :S

9 comments:

Deepak Iyer said...

So you're fat now?
Yeah, that was the only thing missing [:P]

Jenneth said...

Xeb, this blog is reminding me of sex and the city...a Pakistani version of course ;) Let's see what happens when the swelling subsides :)

Lonely Perverted Soul said...

forgive me for laughing :P

mehreenkasana said...

Theek hojaye ga. He kind-of is right. General motor diet helps too. I guess. I lost 9 pounds in 11 days only because I worried my guts out over relationship troubles. Yeah, that sucks.

Pesto Sauce said...

I too am feeling my tummy bulge out these days and it pains more when the feeling persists after work-out

Xeb said...

D: I'm sure it was! :P

J: Stay tuned for the next episode: a whining session on the despicable-diet.

LPS: You're forgiven. I do live a fairly tragi-comic existence.

M: What is this general motors thing? Is it as evil as my despicable-diet I wonder?

P: It truly sucks, doesn't it? Makes you wonder what sort of masochist goes through all this pain with negative results...

mehreenkasana said...

I think I have the link here. It's a seven-day diet. It works.

http://msync.org/health/GeneralMotorsDiet.html

Uni said...

Erm... these certain-period-duration diets.. they may work for the short term.. But they don't for the long term.

Keeping away from food, leads to slow metabolism, so the next time you eat (however small the portion), it doesn't work.

Why don't you go for natural weight loss methods? :)

Xeb said...

I'm gymming. That'as as natural as it gets.