1. Justin Bieber in all is his infantile glory, 'Baby-Baby-Baby-Oh'
2. Speaking of Mr. Bieber, he has another song I find myself consistently humming along to. Not you understand because I 'want' to, but because I really can't help it. So sing with me, 'Cause Shorty is an Eeenie Meenie Miney Moe Lovah' ;)
3. As much as I hated the movie, I find myself humming along to the songs more often than I'd care to publicly admit. The cheapest (and consequently most humm-worthy gaana) goes something like this:
4. This one I not only sing to, I dance also! :P Hit it, 'White, white face dekhe, dil-wa beating fast, susra chance maare re... oh very, oh very, oh very happy in my heart dil dance maare re!' Genius, sheer Genius! Come dance with me...
5. Oh, and I really can't abandon this post without mention a certain rap number I adore but somehow seems to elicit very negative reactions from my more cultured friends. DJ Sammy for e.g. took great pleasure in NEVER playing this song whenever we threw a party once-upon-a-time in NY. Very short sighted of her, I must say. Without further ado, I present Ishq Bectar with 'Aye Hip Hopper, Mujhe Pyar Toh Kar'
Ps: 'Listen' to the lyrics. How can you NOT be utterly charmed? My friends have no taste. Sing with me: Meri pyar ke darya main, aik dupki lo na sarrr"