July 27, 2010

I hate cold showers, and for the past three days I've been forced to shower with freezing water undoubtedly straight out of the Korang river. Such is the price you pay for education. I've been attending (and occasionally co-conducting) a training of trainers in enterprise development for vulnerable groups, in the back-of-beyond where my office is. But coming back to the point, there is no hot water here. The maintenance guy looked at me funny when I complained. According to him, who bathes with hot water in this weather?! Little does he know he's looking at someone who demands steamy garam pani in Karachi summers. Yes, I'm a little mad. But I suppose the office doesn't need to know that. So I accommodated (not too happily) and held my breath (and squealed a little) when I stepped into the shower on day one. Then suddenly I found a formula that worked for me:


I put my right leg in, I put my right leg out.
I put my right leg in, and shook it all about.
I jumped into the shower.
And turned around.
And that's what its all about.

:P

7 comments:

Ubaid said...

koi haal nahi :p

SaJ said...

Whats the matter???...
"Afraid to get wet?" :D

Anonymous said...

cute.

Lonely Perverted Soul said...

Yea i only shower with hot weather too...

Lonely Perverted Soul said...

Lol.. i meant hot water.. Im totally out.. :P

Deepak Iyer said...

In all seriousness, what are you aiming for with your poem: Seductive, naughty, cute, sweet?

Anonymous said...

Hilarious!