June 2, 2010

Whiny-Me: Dear Agony Aunty, man problems continue. The one I want doesn't want me. And the others who do, I don't want them. What-to-do?

Aunty-Agony: Dear Zainab, The one you want may be suffering from a condition called 'Stupidia' - Kindly ignore the man for a while... If symptoms persist, kindly ignore permanently! What is wrong with the others? It's OK if you don't fall in love at first sight, but don't reject at first sight either ;) some of the nicest presents come in brown paper packages tied up in string - not wrapped in silk and ribbons... Cheers :]

----

To apply to the super-fabulous Aunty Agony with your own life problems, go here

7 comments:

Salman! said...

True is that, Go get them who loves you cuz they will care for you and the others wont. and Love is Caring

Deepak Iyer said...

"some of the nicest presents come in brown paper packages"

Hmm .. I'm still not sure if that's racist or what ...

Xeb said...

It's a reference from Sound of Music (brown paper packages, tied up with string, those are a few of my favorite things...) Shame on you for not recognizing integral parts of my childhood.

Anonymous said...

worst thing would be if you gave one of the brown paper packages guys a chance and if they let you down. trust your intuition.

uglyduckling91 said...

*stalks you on fb*

Shankar said...

hehe this I can certainly relate to.

littlemissjuicy said...

This is the best advice-column I've read! I'm going to post my questions!