June 19, 2010

Random conversations, with a random acquaintance revealed to me that there exists  a strange tendency to think of yours-truly as a 'heartbreaker'. He alluded, more than once, that I left a trail of trampled dil-type-things behind me wherever I go. A part of me was most-flattered he thought so, but another was depressingly aware that his image could not be farther from the truth. Truth is, I'm  not averse to breaking hearts. Given how often mine has been trampled on in the not-so-recent past, I figure I deserve a little bit of getting-even with the male of the species. That said, I've had no opportunity to engage in of dil-damaging behavior. I'm depressingly nice, for the most part. And, I don't think anyone I've bumped into for an incredibly long time has ever been all that into me. Then where, I wonder, are these lovely, but totally untrue, assumptions coming from?

6 comments:

Lonely Perverted Soul said...

yea i agree with you... u dont seem the heartbreaker type.. :P So who is spreading the rumors ?

Anonymous said...

saad?

kay-tee said...

saad wouldnt do a thing like that, so kindly eFf away!

Anonymous said...

shut up pizza face or else i'll spill the beans on ur menage a trois

Rabia said...

that's (some) men for you! they screw you over and then leave making you looking like the villain! bah to them all!

sharbet said...

lol anonymous is on a rampage! anyway yes, i agree you are too nice. that's one thing i neglected to mention in reponse to your 'what do you think about me' post.
as for this person, maybe he just has pre-conceived ideas on what women like you are like?