June 18, 2010


Life between travel, is a little-too-boring. I wonder why I constantly need something to do in order to be happy. When I don't have sustained distraction, the mood barometer swings to an uncomfortable bottom, and the emptiness inside threatens to consume me. I compensate by making sure that life is full to the point of overflowing. So that when I sleep, I'm too tired to dream. Sometimes it works, sometimes - like today - I'm dangerously bored. Methinks something self-destructive looms on the horizon. 

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here's a distraction:
Need you to share some tips on how to find the perfect pair of shoes in Pakistan!

P.S. Change of plans - not coming to ISB. Hope to bump into you at some other event!

Xeb said...

Advice a'la Xeb: Go to Quetta. For the past few months I've been wearing the most fabulous leather sandals with a rubber base made out of old tires. It's so super comfortable (and incredibly hot) that only-heels-wearing I is a complete convert! :P Seriously, try hunting them down the next time you're in Balochistan :)

Xeb said...

Too bad about Isb. How come you're not coming down? I've been getting almost an email a day about the big event! :P Will it be any good, do you think?

Roshni said...

On top of that summer days are way too looooooooong

Xeb said...

True... *sigh*

Anonymous said...

From what I've seen, the event is going to be good so don't miss it! Maybe I can send you some money to buy some dress material for me ;)

Deepak Iyer said...

Alright, you either tell everyone what the big event is, or ssshuuussshh!

Xeb said...

Check your email.

Lonely Perverted Soul said...

Yea i get what you saying... im soo like tht too.. i constantly need something......

Ali said...

the event on sunday???

Xeb said...

The event on Saturday. :P