May 23, 2010

Congratulations! I passed the litmus test. I just deliberately subjected myself to your voice and instead of cringing, I smiled. It's official, you're no longer significant to my existance. *yay* I would be the first to admit I fall in love easy. All kinds of love. I love my friends: it's a platonic, simple, uncomplicated love. I love my family: a deep, everlasting, unconditional kind of love. And I loved you: a complicated, tense, unpleasant sort of love I don't think was meant last any longer than the few months I invested in your cause. Honestly, I'm thrilled its over. The mind-heart combination is dancing a very happy jig right now~! :D

8 comments:

Deepak Iyer said...

Is that "existance" for me?
Awww .. that's so sweet.

Xeb said...

Haha, it's totally for you Deepak. Enjoy :)

Anonymous said...

fuck! r u and saad no longer an item?

ordered-chaos said...

heres to no relapses ;)

Rabia said...

isn't it strange how we do manage to get over people, whom we think we are going to die without! I find that you can't force yourself to get to that point, it has to happen in its own time!

Xeb said...

I agree completely Rabz, which would be why the intermittent litmus test. And I've been through the process enough times (comes of falling too easy) to know that relapses really aren't my thing! :P

How do we know said...

Congratulations!

Lonely Perverted Soul said...

Good for u..