May 25, 2010

Sudden, instant blinding realization:

Of all the many, many sites which have been banned, I just realized I miss youtube the most. This makes me wonder, what else in my life am I taking for granted and blindsiding? What else do I have floating around my universe that I'm somehow attached to but will only realize once its gone? The agitation I feel at being youtube deprived is interesting given that had you asked me before-ban I would never have thought to put the site as anything except a support function. And even though I house some gigabytes (I lose count after the first few) of music within this computer, I still feel strangely empty.

Okay Government, you heard me. I want youtube back!

*bus*

7 comments:

Mars said...

me too! I would check out half-heard new songs from the radio on youtube, pre-ban that is. *sigh*

Anonymous said...

You can checkout beemp3.com to d/load mp3's .. not a replacement for YT but a good source for IP rights violators like us.

Anonymous said...

chocolate?

anyway, xeb, thought you might like this (if you haven't come across it already).

Maryam said...

Me too. I miss YouTube the most =(

Jenneth said...

Perhaps keeping in touch with me - before I am also gone may also be something worth doing :P

Roshni said...

I would pick youtube over facebook any day =p

Xeb said...

M: Me too!

Anon: But downloading Mp3s without listening to them first is somewhat chance-y! :(

M2: Sigh.

Jen: Very valid point, that! :P

R: Well, maybe not over facebook. But then again...