May 13, 2010

I think need one of Harold's Hugging Himparoo's today. I'm sure I'm pms-ing, and mood-swinging and taking-everything-out-of-proportion again. I'm sure tomorrow the world will look better, and brighter and I'll wake up smiling instead of wanting to curl right back around and sleep forever. But today, I'm tired. I'm tired of smiling and being cheerful and pretending-to-be-happy when I'm not. I'm sick of crying in the shower, or behind my sun-glasses because I can't deal with people's concern and well-wishes.I'm the strangest attention-seeker in the world: unhappy when I have no one to turn to, and unhappy when I'm hovered over. I crave human contact, but I can't talk to anyone today. I can't be asked (over-and-over-by-those-who-care) what's wrong. Because there's nothing they can do, nothing I'd want them to do. I can't be encouraged to 'talk' to people who offer to fix things, because I truly suspect what's broken is beyond repair. And despite all this, I can't be ignored. Because the attention-seeking little girl inside wants to stand up and yell at the world at large: I'm upset. Isn't someone going to DO something about this?!

I just need a hug. Can someone tell me where to find a Himparoo?


5 comments:

Roshni said...

Im no Himparoo...and Im uncomfortable initiating hugs..but...*e-hugs*

Xeb said...

R: Given this mood, I think e-hugs may be best! :P

Deepak Iyer said...

Now I'll feel guilty if I said something sarcastic.
You can't do that !

Saif said...

To misquote Val Kilmer's Doc Halliday, I'm your Himparoo.
Hope you're doing better!

Lonely Perverted Soul said...

Hmmm... Broken...i think u dont want to be fixed...u just want someone to be there....Hope u find tht someone... Im looking for someone similar...