May 13, 2010

I just google-d Pakistan to look for images to feature on a project I'm working on, and I came across 'this'. For two minutes I've been staring at the image torn between laughter and hysteria. Isn't it weird how I (or any of us really) have no idea how to distinguish between truth and/or baseless propaganda. For all we know it could be true. Or not. We're wrapped in conspiracy theory so tight, looking beyond all the conspiracy seems like a conspiracy in itself. For me, that's the scariest thing. The uncertainty that Pakistan is immersed in. Truth be I'm terrified for us. I love this country. And I hate what the world is doing to us. But most of all, I hate what we're doing to ourselves.




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

:(

Anonymous said...

well, xeb, at least they're learning *some* skills! :-)

"what the world is doing to it"?

ur joking, right?

Ally said...

What THE .... :/ :@

Alpha Za said...

...dude the nozzle of that gun is bent.....besides guns are heavy.....

More Like Pakistan: Our crazies will mess all of your crazies up.

Xeb said...

Anon1: :(

Anon2: 'us'. And no, I'm not not. It takes two to create an image, I must admit we're doing our part admirably, but we're not the only players in this political game.

A: Yup.

AZ: Good to see you're keeping that competitive spirit up! :P