May 2, 2010

Have you been abducted by aliens?

Take this simple test to find out:

  1. Do you ever wake up paralyzed with a sense of a strange person or presence or something else in the room?

  2. Have you ever experienced a period of lost time -- an hour or more -- for which you could not remember what you were doing or where you had been?

  3. Have you ever felt that you had been flying through the air although you didn't know why or how?

  4. Have you ever seen unusual lights or balls of light in a room without knowing what was causing them?

  5. Have you ever found puzzling scars on your body and neither you nor anyone else could remember how you received them or where you got them?
----

Well, my loves, any alien abductees in the house?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

honey, the aliens shrunk us!!

Xeb said...

"That's what 'he' said"

:P

(Sorry, I could not resist!)

Furqan said...

1: Yeah, that's called sleep paralysis. I've had it.

2: Yeah, but I have a really shyte memory and sometimes my mind goes completely blank and it takes me ages to remember what I was doing 3 hours ago.

3: You get the flying sensation during sleep paralysis sometimes. I've had that too.

4: No.

5: Yes, but we shant go into details of those scars. (uh oh)

Wait a minute.

APOO said...

Thats no alien. Thats too much booze!

ibteda said...

I get weird mystery scars ALL the time, and I have the flying sensation, but that is usually in my dreams :D