May 20, 2010

Dear Judiciary,


It may come as no surprise to you that I disapprove of this facebook plan. It seems to me that in deciding what 'I' need to boycott to protest against supposed offence to 'me' you have taken the decision out of my hands (of whether to protest or not to protest). And I resent this. And like a lot of other people I know, I suspect that you have too much time on your hands if your courts are busy passing judgment about social networking do's and don'ts. So, as a solution both to my problem (undue interference by you) and yours (nothing constructive to do) I (and whichever of my readers chooses to comment) present to you a TTD list you ought to occupy yourself with until further notice:
  • Re-work the blasphemy law. AHRC informs me that Ahmedis in Pakistan still do not have the right to vote courtesy a franchise system which should be abolished.

  • Retrieve money stolen from Pakistan by corrupt political figures. Some of this is allegedly in bank accounts in Switzerland. More has been invested in property around the world. Find the money (liquidate all assets) and bring it back to Pakistan.

  • Remember the 13 year old girl raped by the police for 21-days? She could do with some attention today.

  • The common man cannot afford food thanks to rising inflation costs. Please fix this.

  • Follow-up on UN probes on Benazir's assassination. It's about time our matyred leader was avenged. Don't you think?

3 comments:

Alpha Za said...

Haha, Couldn't agree more, here is my view of how it happened.....

http://alphaza.blogspot.com/2010/05/court-decision-banning-bookface.html

Ubaid said...

That gang rape is pathetic... I hope court does something about it.

Pls do keep me updated about that case!

Lonely Perverted Soul said...

though im neutral on ban thing.. but i do thing that all the things listed by u are more important than any kind of ban...