April 6, 2010

So I had a date (of sorts) tonight, which I wasn't exactly excited about, but it was something to do (you know what I mean). My grandfather, however, decided to pick tonight to come over to my place to stay because he wants me to serve him breakfast before he leaves for Karachi at the end of the week. Naturally, I called (at the nth hour, because grandfather informs me of his plans very close to dinner time) and postponed tonights plans to tomorrow . I'm just about to leave office to pick him up, when he tells me it's a bit late and now he thinks he will come over tomorrow night.

And then people wonder why I have no love life.

Sigh.

(:P)

6 comments:

Roshni said...

it'll happen when its meant to happen ^.^

Xeb said...

yup, yup. (or not)

Anonymous said...

roshni's comment makes me think of this cartoon...

http://harolds-planet.blogspot.com/2010/04/harolds-planet-daily-cartoon.html

Xeb said...

Err, why?

Anonymous said...

methinks grandad is not as savvy as grandma! :-)

Xeb said...

Haha, I think not! :P