January 3, 2010

Opting to watch the 12:30am show for 'Avataar' at ye-old-Cinepax was a good gamble as it was possibly the only show not sold out today. However, this also meant a third sleepless night in a row for me. I just got home, and it's 5:00am. But the night itself was most memorable. Many thinks A, A and O for making sure I didn't flake out on this plan! :P.

As for the movie itself, Xeb's Verdict on Avataar: TOTALLY-TOTALLY-TOTALLY worth it! :D I would recommend the movie as one that MUST be watched in the cinema though! :)

7 comments:

OnLY OnE..! said...

Every single show is always sold out though.

Seems like I must plan to camp out at the cinema to catch this movie!

brok3n said...

I'm gon' IMAX it tomorrow ..weee advanced booking!

Ali said...

definitely a must watch.

Annie said...

arkh, Irfan's been on me case. I'm sulking however to know you guys had fun. I wanted to believe that you guys were to busy missing me to enjoy it :P

Manasi Dhanorkar said...

Are you testing your reader's loyalty by checking if they'll still read ur blog as u try to blind them?

Pls oh pls change the white text on black background.

Salman Latif said...

That's the fifth recommendation for the movie. Guess I gotta try getting myself on the show, if i get the tickets that is.

Btw nice header - I checked after some time and your blog's a change.

Manasi Dhanorkar said...

Much thanks :D