January 20, 2010

I'm scared of dreaming.
Because I know how quickly dreams can turn into nightmares.

I had a dream last night that was completely unexpected (and not entirely un-welcome).

It began with a song. And the song was a good song.
(Actually, the song was a GREAT song)

Now the dilemma is that first the black cat

(did I tell you I fell in love with a fluffy black billy with beautiful brown eyes?)

aur ab this.

It seems to me that the galaxy's axis just went off-kilter for a quick spin, and I'm not entirely certain where I'll be when reality resumes
(you know, my loves, is chote se break ke baad)

Plans for damage control anyone?

7 comments:

Deepak Iyer said...

Finally a poem in Urdu that I can understand ...

Saad said...

awwww, poor pussy! =P

Saad said...

CAT!

Ubaid said...

Nightmares are at times fun!

Xeb said...

D: I'm glad you appreciate.

Boid: Haha

UB: Are they? :P

Thoth said...

Go for it.

Salman Latif said...

Interesting poem :P
And well..trouble comes when we ask for it ;)
Best of luck with life.