January 9, 2010

As it turns out, cute movie-maker boy re-appears into the scene. For those of you who need dots to connect, do you remember a chance encounter I wrote about at the Quetta Serena a few months ago? So, it seems he has been vegging-out in the US for the last couple of months, and he has now return-eth to the land of the 'bad'.

It seems somewhat interesting that he makes an appearance on my birthday. Almost if the deity sprung him out of a gift-wrapped box saying 'voila' and inviting me to open the big red bow tied around his neck. Or maybe this is one of those prank gifts. Something like what all-these African princes from Nigeria with oil money want to give you so that they can fulfill their dead grandmother's father's aunt's dying wish.

So the story thus far is: he asked me out tonight, I said no-can-do. He asked me out kal, and I told him to call me kal and I said I'd let him know kal about kal.

But: to go out with movie-maker or not, darlings, THAT is today's question.

11 comments:

brok3n said...

Depends where he's planning to take you..o.o

seriosuly though, FOLLOW YOUR HEAD. -n0d-

Ali said...

First of all, Happy Birthday. You do get the best birthday gifts at your Bday. First John and now this :))
God Bless you.

Anj said...

Happy Birthday + do it!

APOO said...

Happy Birthday!

I am making a note of all this. It is the 10th. Time is running out...

the sheikh said...

I think the real decision is whether you would go out with him again after the first date.

Going on a first date can't hurt.

the sheikh said...

(Oh and Happy Birthday!)

Xeb said...

b: *hmm* I suspect where to go might be my call. Let's see.

Ali: haha, I forgot about John. But that was pretty cool! :P

Anj: Thanks :)

Apoo: Oh yes, it is the 10th. So tell me what's the plan? :)

ts: Point. And thanks :)

APOO said...

You decided on the 10th, you make the plan :P

Xeb said...

Haha, chalo theek hai. I'll be ready at 5:00pm. Come pick me up. Sound good? :P

Rabia said...

take it as a sign, i have recently become a huge beleiver in them!! go out with him, have some fun! you always change ur mind and not go on another one if you dont!

Anonymous said...

happy birthday, xeb!

b.