December 23, 2009

You know, all-else-said (and a lot has been said) one has to commend Lord V on his dardest luck. Who else could gravitate from being the obscure (but monied) son of a sleazy-cinema-wala to President of Pakistan circumnavigating his way around murdering relatives (they said it, I just repeat it), strapping bomb blasts to British business-men's legs (well, you know them damned British. They probably deserved it anyway) through looting bags and bags of money from the motherland safely deposited in swiss accounts (what else is one to do with bags-and-bags of money may I know?). Anyhow, point being, Lord V's life is proof of the miraculously random nature of luck. Fate seems to smile upon men with mustaches I hear. I have no idea why, personally I find mustaches somewhat repulsive. That said, fate is not me, which is a good thing because I don't think I could smile so kindly upon Lord V without being a master of two-faced-hypocrisy.

Today's news greets us with yet another story of V's unbelievable luck. Imagine this: most corrupt man (or atleast the most dislikeable) man is the elected President (sigh). Now imagine this: by virtue of being in office, most corrupt man in Pakistan cannot be held accountable for corruption. Apparently some silly constitutional article (248, if anyone is really interested in specifics) exempts Lord V from appearing in courts or having criminal proceedings leveled against him.

I conclude that fate really seems to love V. Clearly, fate has no taste. Sigh.

9 comments:

Lonely Perverted Soul said...

heyy.. how have u been?

Thoth said...

He looks cute in the 'stache.
Every man looks hotter in the 'stache.
It's much better than the cold naked empty upper lip.

No?

Xeb said...

LPS: I've been good. How've you been?

T: I not be a mustache fan at all. So 'no' to your 'na' :P

Lonely Perverted Soul said...

im okay ..on holidays.. :P

Thoth said...

Maybe it is you has no taste then, not fate. Remove me from your blogroll, i feel flattered no more.

Xeb said...

LPS: Mabrook! :P

T: *hehe* I take it you are a proud owner of a mustache? If it makes you feel any better, I'm not a big fan of beards either.

Thoth said...

Ah, not anymore. Once i did own one of those, but then the chicks in my town started dying of exposure to ultra awesomeness.. And then moustache, i shaved them goodbye.

Xeb said...

T: Given that you got rid of yours, your extreme sensitivity to mustaches is quite unwarranted! :P

Thoth said...

Dude, as goes very wisely in me mother tongue, (much nai te kuch nai). Transliteration being what is a man without facial hair.

Secondly, they told me shave em off, or no visa for me. That's how much they change a man.

Two very good reasons for sensitivity and holding grudges. Agreed??