December 16, 2009

Unfinished stories, unsaid words, unwanted memories bother more than I can ever say. Except some conversations are never meant to happen, some explanations never meant to be given, some promises never meant to be made. Knowing that nothing could ever have come of what was begun in a moment of madness does not make it any easier to suppress the longing to turn back time, run back into his arms, look into his eyes and tell him how much he was beginning to mean to me. Atleast then I would not have to spend any more time than I already have dithering, and wondering, about what could have been, and whether I had ever meant to him what he had come to mean for me. Magar yeh ho na saka, aur ab yeh alam hai ke tu nahin tera gham teri justajoo bhi nahin. Guzar rahi hai kuch iss tarah zindagi jaise ise kisi ke sahare ki aarzoo bhi nahin. Na koi raah na manzil na roshni ka suragh. Bhatak rahi hai khalon mein zindagi meri. Inheen khalon mein rah jaaonga kabhi kho kar. Main jaanta hoon meri humnafas magar yunhi, kabhi kabhi mere dil mein khayal aata hai...

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Marry me!!!

Xeb said...

Err, and you would be?

Thoth said...

I am curious, Xeb. Have people always been stupidly insanely mean to you, or did it start when i started loving your blog?

Xeb said...

T: For the record, no one has ever been any meaner to me than I have been to them. :) You're just seeing the story from my perspective, which would naturally put you on my side. (Or I should hope it would! :P)

Thoth said...

Kool woman. You just keep getting awesomer and awesomer to me. Regarding taking sides, if you need any help, taking some suckers down by being supermanly mean, just drop me a word.

Xeb said...

Haha! I'll do better than that. Give me some time and I'll send you a hit list :P

Thoth said...

By the way just for the record, i am a man of action and not of words. But i know i can't challenge anons, to duels. That will be so low of me. It's better to deal them some verbal pain, because firstly them cowards won't accept and my bloodlust will be so unfullfilled and secondly, being an IT noob, i won't be able to figure out their real ids.
See ya.

Ali said...

you spoke my mind here.. this is exactly how i feel, but for the most part i blame my self. From what i gather, it was and is simply my loss.

brok3n said...

Duuuuudeee.... http://brokenlifetales.blogspot.com/2009/07/kabhi-kabhi.html

Lonely Perverted Soul said...

Hm.. i liked this post alot... Let me know if u need help wid anything else :P

brok3n said...

Uncanny for sure sistaaa.=p