December 24, 2009

So I chanced upon an online repository of Lord V jokes. Most hilarious. I've been thumbing through them for a while now! :P

To check them out. Click, here.

Ps: My current favorite (of many that I appreciate):

"According to the latest poll, 5 percent of Pakistanis are giving President Zardari the thumbs up. The other 95 percent are using a different finger."