November 13, 2009

I just issued my first (ever) marriage proposal (well, to Darpa anyway) and he turned it down because in his misbegotten opinion it would be suicide. He further added insult to injury by calling me a 'spaz'. In order to get a full sense of what I feel is an awful-thing-he-said-to-me I turn to the trusty urban dictionary to tell me what my reaction should be.

According to le dictionary a spaz is:
  • A person that acts insane or mentally retarded;
  • Someone who is hyperactive, or overly energetic;
  • Someone who thinks irrationally and is giving you a hard time, usually about someting insignificant, or someone who generally randomly overreacts.
  • Someone who runs around saying random words or phrases, or doing random things.
Forsooth! I take back my lovely marriage proposal and challenge him to pistols-at-dawn instead. Prepare to die you awful-awful person.

*bus*

10 comments:

Deepak Iyer said...

Yeah .. maybe next time, you'd want to try it out with someone who isn't so good at English [:)]

APOO said...

BAH!

You are a SPAZ!

You were gonna marry me in Jan 2010. However, not only are you going around proposing... you are blogging about it as well!!

Hmph!

Xeb said...

D: Good point! :P

A: Is that right? :P I forget. Fine, no more issuing random marriage proposals (or blogging about it at any rate :P)! Happy?

Lonely Perverted Soul said...

Shud have sent it my way.. i wud have atleast thought abt it...:P :P

Xeb said...

LPS: I might have except as you can see above, my future husband takes offence at random marriage proposals. Sorry.

Lonely Perverted Soul said...

Well atleast we can hang out till 2010.. :P

Xeb said...

Well, Jan 2010 is just around the corner. You may want to find someone else to hang out with with :P

Anonymous said...

shdnt guys be throwing proposals at u?...

Xeb said...

And right 'there' my anonymous friend lies the root of the problem. Sigh.

Salman Latif said...

Haha! :D I'd say his reaction was very comprehensive :P