November 17, 2009

Dear All,

Forgive (one-of-the-many) existential crisis that has led to poor-blog's destruction.

I promise It will be back -I will be back - but after a short break while I hunt for a 'look' that makes me happy.

In the meantime please feel free to stop by and comment on whatever garish concoction I have managed to cook up. Apologies - in advance - for any cringes of visual pain.

If I hit upon something you like while I experiment, let me know.

Much love,

Xeb

Ps: The blog roll will be back once I get a template. It's too much trouble putting it in there only to have the widget removed the next time I-have-a-brilliant-idea.

Pps: To amuse you while I play:


11 comments:

Deepak Iyer said...

Hey this one's superb.

Not [:)]

Xeb said...

Haha, I liked it (somewhat) under I realized that there's a dodgy looking red-couch at the end of the page! Also it's not customizable. I think I need a page which is fully customizable so that I can pretty much change EVERYTHING if I wanted to! Any ideas?

Desert Mystery said...

Poor oscar the grouch is loosing is home :(

Thats just too cruel :P

Aneela Z said...

this i love...the link to sesame street that is...arhaan is watching it in Bangla nowadays, Sheeshoo Street.

Aneela Z said...

the couch is very freudian...koffee with Xeb anyone?

Gaia said...

come back sooon!

ibteda. said...

I miss your blogroll. Come back soon.

Ubaid said...

hahaha... lol what did you do to your blog?? YOU RUINED IT :p :p


by the way YOUR BLOG FINALLY HAS A NAME =D am shoo happy :p

Lonely Perverted Soul said...

You gave your blog a name... thats not you.. :P

OnLY OnE..! said...

ahh that name resurfaces again, wasn't that the name of one of your blogs?

Anyways, yes please do change your template asap, good luck finding a one you like!
And get that blogroll back as well!!

Anonymous said...

i feel like im reading one of those teens' blog not xeb the warriors. :( the layout is nice but just...not you.