November 12, 2009

Crank-callers are slimy-scum-of-the-earth. I don't know why they can't figure out that I am not (and will never be) interested in anything they have to say. Indulging in 'friendship' with them defies comprehension, and I do not know why they keep calling and calling and calling when they get no encouragement whatsoever from the other side. It boggles the mind how - when I have had male cousin and/or colleague pick up the phone whenever they call - they still know that this number belongs to a woman. And if they do want to spend their time and effort chasing women who wish they-were-run-over-by-a-truck-repeatedly, I really-really wish they'd stop wasting my time and find someone else.

4 comments:

razmer said...

if that was ever going to happen dear then they won't be the slimy-scum-of-the-earth that they are!!!!

I mean cum on! don't you have anything ANYTHING else to do!

Deepak Iyer said...

"It boggles the mind how - when I have had cousin and colleague pick up the phone whenever they call, they still know that this number belongs to a woman."


Er .. maybe coz you're blogging about it ?

the sheikh said...

chances of "frandship" crank callers reading this blog : zero to none.

Lonely Perverted Soul said...

Yea this is also a mystery to me... I think there is no girl/woman in this country who doesn't get crank callss....