October 4, 2009

This particular blog-virus is known as the starlight meme. If I end up infecting you (my apologies) tag me and let me know! :P In the meantime, here's the 'meme' (what-the-hell-is-a-meme-anyway?) all filled up! :)


1. What was the last thing you put in your mouth?
Chai, hot and milky! *yum* :)


2. Where was your profile picture taken?
At a photo-shoot last December-ish.


3. Can you play Guitar Hero?
Err... :P


4. Name someone who made you laugh today. What was it about?
The IT manager at Serena told me he was impressed with me because I was the most 'tech' savvy woman he'd ever come across. There, now I've made you laugh as well! :P *hehe*



5. How late did you stay up last night and why?
Around 2:00 am-ish. I was working late preparing for tomorrow's training and a freak hail-storm with scary-as-hell winds hit Barakaho. I had to wait forever until I could leave the office only to take the car around to my aunt's house, sleep there, get up at 6:00am to make my way home, pack a bag and rush to Quetta!



6. If you could move somewhere else where would you and why?
Manhattan, because right now I can't think of any other happy-place.



7. Ever been kissed under fireworks?
That would be telling... ;)



8. Which of your friends lives closest to you?
The one on the third-floor of my building lives closer to me than the one on on the fourth floor :P



9. Do you believe ex's can be friends? With benefits?
Absolutely. And absolutely not. The two are mutually exclusive methinks: friends and benefits.


10. Do you like Dr. Pepper?
Can't stand it. Too sweet.


11. When was the last time you cried really hard? Really hard as opposed to just sniveling?
:)


12. Who took your profile picture?
A friend who is also a really great photographer. He needed a model. I'm a narcissist who happens not to be camera shy. Voila.



13. Who was the last person you took a picture of?
It just occurred to me that it's been a while since I took my camera out of my bag to take a picture of anything...



14. Was yesterday better than today? Why?
Would today be today if yesterday had not been yesterday? Probably not, ergo rating the comparison is pointless.



15. Can you live a day without TV?
I don't own a TV. Ask me if I can live a day without the Internet and you shall hear a whole different story! :P


16. Are you upset about anything now?
Not particularly, no.



17. Do you think relationships are ever really worth it?
Absolutely. No matter how they ended up, if they were good while they lasted they're worth it! :)


18. Are you a bad influence?
Almost always! :P


19. Night out or night in?
Depends on the company mostly! :P



20. What items could you not go without during the day?
Sunglasses, Cellphone, Lipstick.



21. Who was the last person you visited in the hospital?
The brat. I think.



22. What does the last text message in your inbox say?
It's a friend asking me how I'm doing that I have to reply to at some point except I keep putting it off because I hate sms-ing.



23. How do you feel about your life right now?
Unsettled. Stuck between good-things-that-were and (hopefully) good-things-to-come. Ambivalent about what I want to do, where I want to go. Uncertain about whether the decisions I've taken were good or bad. Unhappy about the past. Somewhat-excited about the future. Lonely I'm not very good at being single.


24. Do you hate anyone?
Yes I do.



25. If we were to look in your Facebook inbox, what would we find?
Lots of soon-to-be-answered messages.



26. Say you were given a drug test right now, would you pass?
With flying colors :) Drugs, I don't do.


27. Has anyone ever called you perfect before?
Many times. I find it a 'perfect' bore to be called perfect though. I'm weird that way.


28. What song is stuck in your head?
Wild Horses

29. Someone knocks on your window at 2 a.m., whom do you want it to be?
Cute-boy! :P But if not, then hopefully it's someone I like come to take me for a long fast drive! :)


30. Do you (or did you) want to have grandkids before you’re 50?
I don't know. Right now I'm just hoping to have kids someday! :P


31. Tell us your Saturday night.
Depends on the city, country and company really! :P


32. Do you think too much or too little?
Entirely too-too much.


33. Do you smile a lot?
:)

7 comments:

Americanising Desi said...

oh it is a sunday stealing virus I did it too..
if you wanan check it out it is at fart-in-a-jar.blogspot.com

#23... TOTALLY!

Deepak Iyer said...

Informative.

You should go the extra mile and tag people too [:)]

Lonely Perverted Soul said...

So how abt 29? ::P

heewa said...

that would either be; wild horses by u2 or the rolling stones, or paint it black by the rolling stones or the u2 :P

Bakemono Imo said...

Oh come on! Don't compare a meme to a virus. That's just mean!

Xeb said...

Why, what's a meme (that a virus is not)?

ghazal pirzada said...

i did it! :)